Head of Performance, Talent & Rewards
As organizations change, the leadership agenda is to develop a new class of leaders with strategic and forward-thinking skills.
Characteristics of great leadership are timeless and universal. However, different eras produce different kinds of leaders and demand
for a different genre of leaders. These leaders are manifested in different skill sets, attitudes, motivation, authority and power.
- Encouraging, teaching and inspiring conscious leadership in employees to support a revolution of thinking around leadership
- Outsmarting the competition with strategic and innovative thinking
- Increasing your leaders' agility and improve the quality of their decision making
- Improving productivity & employee engagement by building a future focused mindset
2:10 PM Australia Post: Reinventing Performance Management Frameworks for a New Generation to Ensure Forecasted Business Growth
According to research, 42% of millennials want feedback every week, in light of this, regular performance management programs have resulted in 40% higher employee engagement, 25% lower turnover, 18% growth in customer loyalty and 15% boost to productivity.
- Discussing how each person’s strengths and purpose contribute to the immediate priorities of the business
- Making the employees self assess themselves to keep them aware of their progress
- Providing continuous coaching to employees for future growth
- Developing leadership skills in employees at junior level to prepare them to lead teams in the future
- Exploring how growth culture leads to finding undiscovered successors for leadership roles
- Discussing the importance of keeping employees engaged and aware of succession planning structures
- Addressing the needs of millennials for development of future succession candidates
- Utilizing data analytics in talent management and succession planning