Human Resources Director Australasia
Imperial Tobacco Australia Limited
Developing future talent to ensure a sustainable future is key for us, particularly within an environment with strong external headwinds. Increasing regulation and legislative pressures influence and impact our ability to attract talent. But retention is not our issue. As an organisation, we
have an inclusive culture, with low power distance and a leadership culture that delivers business results.
Our focus to develop and retain talent is a must for our 2025 people strategy:
- Visioning 2025 Workforce landscape. It really matters to us;
- Attracting and building emerging talent for the future in an environment where advertising is limited;
- Refreshing a workforce where turnover is consistently single digit;
- Building a culture of diversity of thought, not just gender balance;
- Developing talent and people capability to build future leaders.